Tuesday, January 18, 2011

technology and me

Facebook. Facebook. Facebook. It is basically my life. It is a little ridiculous the amount of time I spend on it, and the importance it has in my every day routine. But, that is just me. I have had my facebook since 2006 and was the third person at my high school to have one (a fact I am very proud of, although it just shows my obsession) I love being able to interact with my friends and family, I am a self proclaimed "creeper" in that I will spend hours looking at pictures and comments on friend's pages. I believe that what one puts on facebook can tell a lot about him, so I enjoy getting to know people better through their pages. I really enjoy meeting new people and then finding them on facebook and getting to know them better, and being able to communicate. I feel that while personal interaction is the best way to evolve a realtionship, that facebook opens doors that might otherwise be closed. I personally utilize uploading photos, writing on walls, chat, messaging, poking (yes i still do that), events...basically all the basic functions of facebook. I was NOT a farmville user and I do not play games through facebook. Recently I did finally get a twitter account, but I just don't enjoy it as much. So I tweet and I facebook, and those are my online communities!

No comments:

Post a Comment