Friday, January 14, 2011

new beginnings

Never in my life have I had a blog, but I have many friends who do. So when I was presented with the opportunity to take a class that involved me blogging about my experiences in a different culture, I decided this was probably better than writing a ten page paper. I find it fun and exciting to be able to talk about my experiences abroad in a place where not only my class and professor can read, but also my friends and family. (My mother is loving that I am taking this class!) It definitely took me awhile to get the hang of this whole "blogger world,"and I am sure my page will be changing as I learn new things, or figure out what I am actually doing, but that is part of the fun right? I have exactly a month until I leave for Vichy, France and I am both nervous and excited! Hopefully I will learn how to adequately use my blog by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment